Thursday 30 April 2015

The Healthy Chef - Cold Pressed Organic Wheatgrass Juice Powder REVIEW


When you hear Wheatgrass, actually maybe just the word grass you really need to have a good think about how you will digest it but Wheatgrass is such a fantastic thing with so many benefits for you. For me I have been into looking after my wellness for quite some time so anything that helps my body for the better I am into and will give anything a try once.


Why Wheatgrass?

One of the most nutritionally dense greens on earth, wheatgrass helps to alkalise the body, boost metabolism and plays an important role in digestive wellness. Power-packed with naturally occurring nutrients, wheatgrass contains chlorophyll, beta carotene, vitamin C, B complex vitamins, amino acids, calcium, potassium and magnesium.

Why The Healthy Chef Wheatgrass?

Firstly, The Healthy Chef are the first in Australia to release this product in early March 2015 so you won't be getting this anywhere else just yet. 

“Made from sustainably grown wheatgrass, our product is nutritionally dense and packed with organic goodness. To enjoy, simply mix with water and add a squeeze of lemon or add to your favourite juice, protein shake or smoothie,” says Teresa.

Whilst many wheatgrass powders are made from the whole dried leaf, The Healthy Chef product is made from pure, cold-pressed juice - just like you get in a juice bar - so it’s more concentrated and nutritionally powerful. The end result is highly bioavailable and many times more concentrated in nutrients than whole leaf grass powders.

The Healthy Chef Cold Pressed Wheatgrass Juice Powder is gluten-free, dairy-free, non-GMO and has no added sugar, fillers or preservatives. It is an all-natural, plantbased supplement made from 100% certified organic cold-pressed wheatgrass juice powder.

The benefits of The Healthy Chef Cold Pressed Wheatgrass Juice Powder include:
  • Supports Digestion
  • Supports Detoxification
  • Boosts Metabolism
  • High in Chlorophyll
  • Alkaline
  • Natural anti-inflammatory helping nourish a dewy complexion.

The warmer months are creeping up on us and that means the naughty colds and influenza will be hanging around for their next victims so it's super important to start looking after your wellness and doing as much now as you can to ensure you aren't caught out getting ill. 

I took The Healthy Chef Cold Pressed Wheatgrass Juice Powder mainly for the benefits of boosting my metabolism as I am training my butt off to get my weight down. I would start my day with having a Green Smoothie that contained The Healthy Chef Cold Pressed Wheatgrass Juice Powder with some kale, ice, coconut water, chia seeds and away I go. 



The Healthy Chef Cold Pressed Wheatgrass Juice Powder has a real grass like scent and taste to it, not that I have ate grass before but it was one of those cases where it tastes like it smells. A freshly cut lawn is exactly what wafts on the nose with this one. 








The Healthy Chef Cold Pressed Wheatgrass Juice Powder is a lot less pungent on the taste buds in comparison to others out there that I have tried. Although I am still not too keen on having it with just water - as per my own preferences but you can add a little lemon juice to the water to take away the strong taste or add it into your smoothies like myself. 




The Healthy Chef Cold Pressed Wheatgrass Juice Powder comes in a 200g zip lock pouch that should give you 80 serves if you are using the 2.5g serve. This wheatgrass is best kept living in the fridge for optimal freshness.  


4 comments:

  1. For me I have been into looking after my wellness for quite some time so anything that helps my body for the better I am into and will give anything a try once.

    Cold Pressed Juice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always like your blog post because you always comes with different ideas and information. I always shared your site post with my friends. Keep posting and i will follow you.
    grass wheat powder

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post, I found very good information on your blog, Thanks for sharing this important information. For buy wheatgrass juice visit here - https://jivo.in/wheatgrass-juice/

    ReplyDelete
  4. NJT Reviews blog explores The Healthy Chef Cold-Pressed Organic Juice, highlighting its quality and health benefits. A recommended choice for those seeking nutritious and refreshing juice options. !!Cold Pressed Juice Melbourne!!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2015 NJT Blogger