Monday 6 October 2014

Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies Big Eyes Mascara REVIEW

 

Volum' Express The Falsies Big Eyes Mascara - RRP $19.95
Available in Blackest Black and Very Black.

THAT'S BIG EYE WOW!

Maybelline are a huge love of mine, always have loved them and always will.
They were the first brand I was introduced to and tried out after buying cheap make up from a variety store when I was younger. 

I have always been a dedicated fan to the mascaras that have been released from Maybelline and this one is nonetheless than the fantastic formulations that they have put on market. 


Volum' Express The Falsies Big Eyes Mascara (tongue twister of a long formal name there) is a dual ended brush wand that has a lower lash brush and an upper lash brush. 
The Upper Lash Brush works to volumise the top lashes, fanning them up and out. 
The Lower Lash Brush works to magnify every last lash without any mess.
When I thought about the creation of this product I thought it was something that was definitely needed and have no idea why anything thing this wasn't already put out as it was such an innovation product. 

The design of this wand casing gives you a good solid easy grip application with the thick piece where the writing of the mascara is. The wands are very easy to use, especially in those smaller corner eyelashes.

Lower Lashes Brush

Upper Lashes Brush

It is said for best application to start with your lower lashes so you don't get mascara from the uppers lashes all up on the top of your eye lids when you are opening your eyes wide to do the lower lashes so this product I start with my lower lashes, which the brush is thinner and more gentle on the eyelashes during application. 
The upper lash brush is more thicker and creates a good coating to give a more dramatic volumised look on the lashes. 

L: Mascara Applied.  R: No Mascara.
I usually place about 2 coats on my upper eyelashes which you should apply each coat one after another rather than let the lashes dry then reapply. 
I think 2 coats on the upper eyelashes is enough to create a really well 'falsie' look. 
I love the look of false eyelashes and really wish I could master applying the false eyelashes but it's just not something that I am talented in, no matter how many times I try. Having mascaras like this and with major thanks to Maybelline on The Falsies range especially this one, which is my favourite from The Falsies range I can have that falsh eyelash look.

Full Application of Mascara on both eyes with no natural lighting.
Full Application of Mascara on both eyes in natural lighting.

Volum' Express The Falsies Big Eyes Mascara has now taken place in my daily makeup bag and is my most recommended to anyone who asks. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 NJT Blogger