Monday 25 August 2014

Dove Invisible Dry Deodorant REVIEW


With having such sensitive skin from having dermatitis Dove has always been in my household for a very longtime to assist my skin issues so anything Dove that comes out I am always more then willing to test them out.


When I first heard about the Invisible Dry from Dove being anti-white mark I thought yes, no more white stains on my clothing - I wear a lot of black and especially in my gym tops which are mostly dark as well I hate having this obvious white patch in the armpit area at times from deodorants especially when I put on that nice black top for a blogging event and then I see marks after just putting my spray and top on... Well no more will that happen and no more white marks will ever stain these clothes!

New Invisible Dry is Dove's first anti-white mark deodorant proven to leave no marks on 100 different colours, from black to white and all colours in between. Whilst it doesn't leave any marks on clothes, it contains all the goodness of Dove including it's unique 1/4 moisturising cream, which also helps skin repair itself from the damage caused by shaving. 

I wanted to see if it was true or not with spraying directly onto clothes - yes it does come out white but it fast disappears into nothing! Dove have made no lie when they have said anti-white, it's nothing short of that.

I did find that the scent of this particular deodorant was a bit strong but not in a bad way as in it was horrible smelling, it was just a lot of a scent at once.

There was no sting on my skin after shaving and applying the deodorant also which is a big up!

The packaging for this deodorant aerosol is very light weight compared to most other brands that are on the market which puts this one at an advantage for travelling and to stash into the handbag.


Dove Invisible Dry Deodorant is available in an aerosol for RRP $5.25 and Roll on for RRP $3.89

2 comments:

  1. I also tried it and it worked very well.
    Thank you very much for your article.
    find this

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2015 NJT Blogger