Monday 25 August 2014

Brand Focus: Spiral Foods REVIEW


A new addition to our shelves here in Australia as of June just past to be exact is Spiral Foods who have a huge range of foodie products on offer but the newest are: Spiral’s Dip & Toss Pasta Oils are as versatile as they are tasty. Available in Rosemary & Garlic, Sun Dried Tomato & Basil and Basil & Parmesan, the Dip & Toss Pasta Oils are made with fresh herbs and spices matched with premium quality cold-pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil.


The options of what you can use Spiral's Dip & Toss Pasta Oils for are endless:
Stir it through fresh pasta with a dollop of tapenade, or drizzle it over a pizza for that restaurant-quality taste. For something a bit different, mix the Dip & Toss Pasta Oil with vinegar and toss through a green salad, or simply use as a dip with crusty fresh bread and watch as the bowl is wiped clean.
Green Chicken Salad with Basil & Parmesan Oil
Now for me I didn't ever have these things in my childhood and it's not until now (my early twenties) that I have come across the infused oils that can make that dish of yours extra special. 
Eating crusty bread dipped in oils is definitely something different and I felt a little el' elegant having it that way but boy, oh boy was I a fan of this! 
What I loved having with Spiral's Dip & Toss Pasta Oils most of all was putting it over the top of a green salad with a burger pattie! By far my favourite!
I also added some of the oils on top of our family BBQ meat a few weekends ago and this was a hit!


I was so surprised at the realness taste of the dipping oils as they really are just flavour bursting! There is no fake taste to them and they match exactly what they are! If you are looking for an oil that tells no lies, will add the utmost flavoursome taste to your meals with a quality product then Spiral's Dip & Toss Pasta is for you!


The Organic Sugos are available in three varieties: Basil & Garlic, Arrabiata and Primavera. 
We all have pasta sauce in our cupboards that we keep on hand as well as a bag of pasta for those lazy easy quick whip up dinners or lunch. Trade those brands in and get your hands on Spiral Food's Organic Sugo sauces which are just out of this world! 
I'm saying bye to what I currently have left in the cupboard and will be using Sugo from now on. Organic is what I try to opt for now these days with trying to be kinder on my body and provide it with as much full nourishing as I can. 

Turkey mince with Slendier noodles and Primavera Sugo

Chicken with Slendier Konjac Rice and Arrabiata Sugo
 The Organic Sugo pasta sauces have a the perfect size small chunks of vegetables in them that would make this enjoyable for those fussy eaters who don't want to get there veggies down raw.

Each Sugo sauce comes in a 710g jar that is placed with a luxurious cardboard piece for the label making these sauces stand out and catch your eyes.

We usually struggle to get through a full jar of the regular 600g of pasta sauce when we have pastas for dinner and this Sugo was definitely not going to waste so I made sure that I put the rest of the Sugo sauces in the freezer until the next use and it still tasted just as good!



Spiral Foods as a whole have just been a mouth watering burst of full flavour in my mouth and didn't let me down with any of their products that I trialled for this post. 

Pairing Spiral’s Dip & Toss Oils with its Organic Sugos has home cooks covered for both entrĂ©e and main, bringing a flourish of flavours that are quality, fresh and versatile – truly pantry staples.

Spiral Foods believes good safe wholesome food is a basic human right. Spiral Foods is proud of its contribution to help slow the unnecessary changes that are occurring to our earth, climate and oceans. Spiral Foods continue to provide nourishment and wellbeing across the generations of people who take care about the food they eat and our earth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 NJT Blogger