Friday 27 June 2014

OPI Gwen Stefani 'Hey Baby' & '4 In The Morning' Review


When I heard about Gwen Stefani's collaboration with OPI, I knew I had to get my hands on the range. 
I can remember her being my idol and favourite singer from a young age when she was in No Doubt the band and running around singing 'Don't Speak' all the time (which I have now got stuck on repeat in my head!!)



I got 2 shades 'Hey Baby' and '4 In The Morning'

'Hey Baby' is like a darky pink - kind of like a fushia colour but a bit darker. 
Hey Baby is a Creme Gloss nail polish that pretty much comes out onto the nail as a solid colour on first application. 



'4 In The Morning' is a shimmery black colour. 4 In The Morning is a Satin finish - more like a matte finish look to me though. I think this shade would look really good on acrylic nails but for my own nails it was a little too dull for me so I added some glitter over the top and made it my feature nail. 

Both these shades for me took about 5-6 days before it started chipping and coming off. 



To view more about the range and see the other shades in the collection - you can see my original post here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 NJT Blogger