Saturday 22 February 2014

REVIEW: Rimmel London ScandalEyes Rockin' Curves Mascara

RIMMEL LONDON SCANDALEYES ROCKIN’ CURVES MASCARA 

**RRP - $16.95**

Be part of the new rock generation! Introducing Rimmel’s first mascara that creates rock doll lashes in one easy stroke: new ScandalEyes Rockin’ Curves Mascara. Forget big hair, it’s time for big, loud lashes!


The fierce retro-rock trend demands a wild-child lash-look. ScandalEyes Rockin’ Curves Mascara has a new broken-heart brush to create a fringe of big, curvy, rockin’ lashes. this cleverly-shaped applicator twists and curves to hug the lash line; the thin tip grabs hard-to-reach inner lashes, while the amplified base pulses lashes with incredible volume and curve. lashes are plumped and lifted in one clean stroke. No clumps! 

The benefits you obtain from this mascara really show, as you can see from my photo below with the mascara on. 

I love mascara as a beauty product and it would honestly be a product I could not live without - If I had to pick to pick only one thing to keep from my make up collection mascara would be it! And honestly if I was to pick 1 mascara to have a life time supply of I would 100% say Rimmel London's ScandalEyes Rockin' Curves Mascara!
I have never been more happier with a product. The product goes on easily without clumps.

The best way to use this mascara is to roll up on your eyelashes to get maximum effect and make sure you wiggle both ways by using the wand applicator both ways - horizon and diagonally onto your lashes. 
With the more strokes you do the thicker and fuller effect you will get. 

(L) With ScandalEyes Rockin' Curves Mascara
(R) Without ScandalEyes Rockin' Curves Mascara

The packing is a ‘80s rock-inspired with a textured animal print (snake skin) pattern for maximum stand-out. 
There is so many animal print lovers out there along with myself so this definitely would catch my eye in the stores!
Along with the use of the predominant colors red & black!

The wand applicator was definitely different to other mascaras so I was a bit weirded out by it at first but after using this I couldn't ever go back to the straight wands again with seeing the amazing changes within my lashes with this mascara. 

Rimmel London ScandalEyes Rockin' Curves mascara has found it's new home in my daily makeup case and wears really well throughout the day - staying strong and looking just as good as it did when first applied!

HOT TIP for mascara use: For sanitary reasons only yourself should use the wand applicator, if you intend to share be sure to use disposable wands for all other users. 

Available from Priceline, Priceline Pharmacy, Target, Kmart, BIG W, selected pharmacies and selected Coles and Woolworths stores.
For stockists please call 1800 812 663.

**This product was sent out for consideration. All opinions are my own and I was not paid for this post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 NJT Blogger