Friday 16 August 2013

Fuzzy Coat Textured Nail Color by Sally Hansen


INTRODUCING FUZZY COAT TEXTURED NAIL COLOR 


Imagine textured nails with 3D fabric finishes in a flash! Transform your manicure with Sally Hansen’s newest nail innovation: Fuzzy Coat Textured Nail Color.

Taking inspiration from the strong textural themes at the latest runway shows, Sally Hansen has developed a new, exclusive special effect formula that makes nails the focal point of any look. The breakthrough formula goes where no nail color has gone before, creating eye-catching optical effects and adding lust-worthy texture to your manicure. Blurred, woven and marbled fiber looks resembling hand-spun yarn are combined in a multidimensional network of color to create a matte finish with a fibered texture effect.

Fuzzy Coat Textured Nail Color is something different, it reminds me of those pink lamingtons you can buy, I think this is the pregnancy speaking out once again - not that I'm eating a huge amount in pregnancy right now but I am comparing what seems like everything to a food item! 



I received 3 colors to try and test out for my reviews and straight away when they arrived I had to give them a go, as you will see I was recently trying caviar nails and velvet nails and have been big on trying all the new nail trends. 
Fuzzy Coat Textured Nail Color is definitely a trendy look. 
I applied mine just to my plain nails which I wasn't so keen with the look but if you were to put a base color underneath they sure would sparkle! 



The feel on your nails is a bit weird at first as its a little rough and I wasn't so sure on the little flake parts that make it a fuzzy coat - but they stayed. Man did this nail polish stay! When it came time for me to remove the fuzzy coat it was like super glued to my nails - this is my only flaw to it, It was a hard task to get off and left such a mess all over my clothes with the flakes. 
But if you want something strong and long lasting this is your guy. 



I wore my nails for about 5 days before they started chipping off at the ends, I think I am pretty rough with what happens to my hands so its probably my own fault that they started chipping. 

HOW TO USE IT:
Shake gently and apply 2-3 thin coats. 
(Fuzzy Coat can be used alone or on top of any Sally Hansen Nail Colour)

Fuzzy Coat Textured Nail Color is available in 7 beautifully textured shades (as shown in first picture for post): 
Wool Lite, All Yarned Up, Peach Fuzz, Tight Knit, Fuzz-Sea, Wool Knot & Tweedy.

The ones I tried and tested was: 
Wool Lite, Tight Knit & Fuzz Sea (as pictured above) 


Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat is $9.95.
Available 1st August from Priceline, Priceline Pharmacy, Target, Kmart, Terry White Chemists, Chemist Warehouse and independent pharmacies nationally.
For stockists please call 1800 812 663.



2 comments:

  1. I was going to ask you about these then seen the link you posted to your review. I love the colors! But dislike how its hard to remove.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When we see each other next have a try of them - I've got the 3 in the last picture.
      They're pretty but yup hard to remove which I don't like and especially the mess it created for me. Maybe a soak of the nail in acid toner would be the quick removal way to go.

      Delete

Copyright © 2015 NJT Blogger