Saturday 27 July 2013

Schick Quattro For Women



Schick Quattro For Women have you covered
from your legs to your fingertips!

Quattro For Women is the first high performance razor with four blades and soothing conditioning strips to keep legs looking smooth all year round. And for a limited time Quattro for Women will come with a free trendy gift-with-purchase lace design nail art stickers that last up to 10 days.  

One of the hottest fashion accessories this year is cool, eye catching nails. From bright neon decals to glitter infused tips, bold racing stripes, and intricate stencilling, the world of nails knows no bounds. Now Schick is joining in on the hot trend with the release of their new and limited edition lace design nail art stickers.

A favourite of the fashion industry, lace is one of the most versatile and influential fabrics in history and has been featured heavily on the international fashion scene. Now lace makes an appearance on nails, as the popularity of nail art continues to grow.


Features of Quattro For Women:
·         Four ultra-thin blades with pivoting head that follow the contours of your body
·         Two conditioning strips with Acai Berry and Jojoba extracts for ultra moisturisation
·         Provides long lasting smoothness so you can skip a day or two
·         Solid metal handle covered by pink rubber with multiple finger rests and a rounded base for better grip
·         Shower hanger for easy storage
·         A stylish bathroom accessory
·         Fabulous limited edition nail art stickers inside the pack

REVIEW: I love the colouring of this razor - the pink is such a great colour for us girls.
I've been waxed for about the last year with no use of razors it was very weird going back to a razor. I used Schick Quattro on my underarms and legs which hadn't been waxed in a little while whilst I prepared myself to use a razor again to test our Schick Quattro. 

I don't feel that it gave a good enough deep shave into my underarms, I don't know if it was just because of my hair type that it was like that though. I had hair grow back within 2 days and was all stubble like but then again that's the normal for razors right before stubble especially in the underarms. 

I liked very much using this Schick Quattro on my legs, it was smooth and ran nicely as I glided it on over my knee caps. The free move head is a great thing to have in a razor so it can move with your body contours instead of you having to move it. 

The added shower hanger is a great idea! No more razors in the soap dish where it falls onto the floor and can lead to a cut on the foot when you stand on it. I think all razors should come with these. I first placed the shower hanger and my razor on the tiles in our shower and it constantly fell on the ground, Daniel then told me I should try putting it on the shower glass and it works way better hanging there then the tiles. Sometimes I guess boys are better at some things hehe. 
See below for my before & after shot of my underarms with the use of Schick Quattro.


Schick Quattro For Women with limited edition nail art stickers will be available at Woolworths, Coles, Priceline and pharmacies nationally until stocks last.

Price of the kit is RRP $11.99, 4 pack refills are RRP $14.49.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 NJT Blogger