Monday 22 July 2013

Natural Instinct Products


Natural is something I try to always to find in my products. I don't like putting all this unnatural stuff onto my skin and with such sensitive skin I don't really want to gamble with my skin and put it into a bad condition where I am itching constantly, covered in red rashes and having cracked skin.

Natural Instincts products are ever so gentle on your skin, made with all natural ingredients and scents that leave your skin feeling revived, fresh and clean.

The range products I put to the test
I received this massive package filled with a huge range of the Natural Instincts products and was very excited as I love working with brands that care for the environment, care for your skin and care for animals.
Natural Instinct is not tested on animals, vegan friendly, proudly made in Australia, grey water safe and made of recyclable packaging.

Just some of the range thats hitting up my house

My favourite's of Natural Instinct range and MUST HAVE's from the range:

Energising Body Wash 
Made with lemon grass, ginger, gingko and acai.
Cleanses, refreshes and uplifts. 
RRP - $11.95 for 500ml & $19.95 for 1 litre. 
This is the number 1 must have on my list of body washes and even takes out the best body wash I have used, that's right BEST BODY WASH! 
The scents of this product will blow your mind. For me it leaves this calming like scent on my body - that's the best way I can explain it. It's something like you'll never smell anywhere else apart from inside this bottle. My baby girl inside that belly of mine, I believe is thanking me for giving her a massage in the shower with Natural Instinct Energising Body Wash.

Facial Scrub
Made with Jojoba, Walnut & pro-Vitamin B5.
Gently exfoliates and invigorates.
RRP $9.95 for 125ml
I love a facial scrub that actually gives a good little scratch on that face, then I know it's actually doing something for me! My face has honestly been a lot clearer from this scrub, it gets right in their and gets a good clean for me. 

Hand & Nail Cream
Made with Jojoba, Rosehip & Shea Butter
Nourishes hands and repairs fingernails
RRP $9.95 for 125ml
This baby sits at my desk at work. Those poor little fingers that work so hard getting all that work through the keyboard need a good nourishing cream that lasts a long period of time and that of course smells good. Rosehip - the new found love that I have its just this devine scent that allows me to work away with the scent on my hands and having those hands cared for with this fantastic cream.

Hand Wash
Made with Lavender, Lemon & pro Vitamin B5
Cleanses, freshens and conditions.
RRP $7.95 for 250ml & $19.95 for 1 litre. 
My hands goes through a tough time as it is so I want something that is going to look after my hands when I'm washing as I admit I have a little OCD when it comes to washing my hands. Natural Instincts hand wash not only is gentle on my hands through all the washes I give them but yet again leaves me with a gorgeous fresh scent on them. 
I suffer mostly from my dry skin on my hands and this hand wash has never gave me a reaction on my hands which is pure bliss. 


Shampoo & Conditioner
Made with Lavender, Nettle & pro-Vitamin B5
Shampoo: Cleanses, Nourishes & adds Shine
Conditioner: Smoothes, Hydrates and Detangles.
RRP - $7.95 for 250ml, $11.95 for 500ml and $19.95 for 1 litre.
Shampoos & Conditioners are something that I need to be careful of like most with sensitive skin as my hands will be coming in contact with the products and then when the product runs down your body when it's coming off your hair is always a drama. I appear with rashes down the sides when a product doesn't agree with me - and all you readers with the sensitive skin will be happy to know... there was no rashes!! 
They smell great and really do give your hair a great clean with the natural ingredients.

Clarifying Toner
Made with Rosewater, Witch Hazel & Orange Flower
Refreshes, tones and purifies
RRP - $9.95 for 125ml
Before Natural Instinct coming into my possession I have never tried a toner. I never knew the benefits of what a toner could do for your skin but I read that toners are best used for us beauties who has oily/combination skin - well that fits me to a T! Toners can help to remove excess oil and keep those pores clean? It's best to use a toner after cleansing so you can close up those pores and even better is that if you have dry/sensitive skin they recommend you use a natural toner - well what doesn't point all fingers Natural Instincts Clarifying Toner?? I also find that with use of this toner it removes any excess dirt, make up etc that is on my face. I love this product and happy to have found out about what a toner does with Natural Instincts.

Body Lotion
Made with Jojoba, Rosehip & Avocado
Moisturises, Conditions and Replenishes Skin
RRP - $15.95 for 500ml & $22.95 for 1 litre
I love this one for when I've just shaved my legs and want to put something over them to get them all smooth. It has a good smooth texture to the product and goes on so easily with little rubbing to get it all into your skin. 

After getting Natural Instincts I really don't know where I have been looking for all my products previously - how much hassle we have all gone to before with having a different brand for all our skincare products when we can just have 1 brand - NATURAL INSTINCT. 
They will definitely be on my recommendation list at the top to anyone with similar sensitive/dry skin to me or just anyone actually who is looking for a trusted brand for their skincare. 
Product after product they impress me more and more. 

To view more on the Natural Instinct range visit:





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 NJT Blogger