Tuesday 23 July 2013

L'OREAL PARIS: Colour Riche Le Vernis Nail Lacquers

In the winter you'll be wearing those pascal colours that give that warming look, it's not often you see bright colours come out in clothing so to match those clothes you want some warm look nail lacquers to go. 
L'OREAL PARIS have a fantastic selection of 43 different shades in their Colour Riche Le Vernis range. 
The nail lacquers I have from L'OREAL PARIS: Colour Riche Le Vernis range
I gave 5 warm colours a go and was amazed at how quickly the colour comes out - not only that but 4 out of the 5 of them that I tried didn't need another coat over the top to bring the colour out. 
L'OREAL PARIS have created the 1st gel based nail polish with a built in top coat - which I didn't know until after I put them on and had already thought wow- no second coat on top needed. 


114 SO CHIC FOX
So Chic Fox is a colour that's not regularly seen on nails and is probably one that you will either love or hate. This colour reminds me of chocolate - melted chocolate on my nails ;P
I've never tried a brown on my nails before either and I wasn't too fussed with this colour - it didn't look bad but wasn't something I would normally go for as I prefer lighter colours. 


116 CREAMY ANGORA
Creamy Angora is more my style in nail colours as I love a light pascal neutral like colour. I'm not much of a dare devil unfortunately. I am a person who doesn't care about what others think of me but I think I allow my opinion get to me mostly and that's where the not much of a dare devil comes from. 
Creamy Angora is a light neutral colour and definitely is a creamy colour, that's almost a nude skin look. It did take about 3 coats of this to be applied to get a solid colour on my nails from it. 


217 ROSE CASHMERE
Rose Cashmere reminds me so much of my Nanna and I just know that if my Nanna ever catches this colour in her sight she would steal it from me! She has always loved her pinky/purple colours and this is exactly what it is - that gorgeous warm middle toned pink. This was the second one I tried out of the lot and was the one which first amazed me out of the lot to go on straight away with no reapplication needed after applying one coat!! 


621 PARIS AVENUES
Paris Avenues is like a bit darker then a baby blue. I've only ever worn an electric blue colour before and that is still a fav to sport around but I'm thinking this might be something that will become a regular for me. This colour just gives me this carnival kind of feeling, if that makes sense at all. 


622 SOFT CHINCHILLA 
Soft Chinchilla is this silvery grey pascal colour. I have never tried a grey on my nails before and I actually really like this one. It's a favourite out of the 5 I have. 

L'OREAL Paris: Colour Riche Le Vernis Nail Lacquers have been on my nails for 3 solid days now without any little bit coming off - this is definitely a promising nail polish that will look after your needs. 


With a formula that combines rich pigments, pearlescents and optical effects, L’OrĂ©al Paris Colour Riche Le Vernis offers an extensive collection of 49 modern and fashionable shades. The mini 5ml bottle allows every woman to mix and match her favourite hues from the range to complement her every mood, occasion and look.


L'OREAL PARIS: Colour Riche Le Vernis come in 5ml - RRP $6.95.
For more on the range and to check out the other colours visit:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 NJT Blogger