Sunday 26 May 2013

25 week Belly Shot

25 weeks yesterday and Daniel & I are both eagerly awaiting the arrival of our little miss.

Our little darling has been active as always and a constant reminder that she's in there and well to me which I love. It was scary waiting for each scan whilst I wasn't feeling movement and not knowing if she was doing alright in there. 
My bump is still very small to me - I'm still hanging out for the big basketball belly to appear overnight. I've waited my whole life to have a baby belly and the moment is so close!!

I've been having problems with my back/hip and it was this horrible pain that had Daniel picking me up or giving me boosts to get up - I honestly got so much pain in my back that it was just not normal. I think the contributing car journeys to work that I do 5 days a week to work that take 1.5hrs each way most days and then having an office job - being at a desk most of the day is really taking its toll on me. 
Most of the days I don't know how much longer I can cope doing it for and really am hanging out for maternity leave.
I had the week off of work to rest my back and it's feeling a bit better but I know that as soon as I'm going back to work tomorrow it will start all over again. I went into the doctors the past Tuesday and the docs said they think its more my hip - which they advise is normal as my hips would be widening ready for childbirth but I seem to not be taking it as well so she's referred me to a physio now and said to take it easy. 
Something that really worries me is that as I've got pins in my hips from a sporting injury when I was in primary school (this doesn't effect my walking at all and you wouldn't know my hips have metal rods in them unless I told you) may not allow me to have a natural childbirth which is something I really want to do. I've always dreamed of having my kids naturally and never thought of caesarean as an option at all for me. I talked this concern over with my doctor who advised me we will just have to see how it goes for me along the way. I can only hope that I will be able too.

But I will leave you all with a 25 week shot of me and the little bump as my blog title posts -

 Hope you all have an amazing week x x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 NJT Blogger