Friday 19 April 2013

Camouflage Colour Nail Lacquers

I adore the colours that the Camouflage Colour range have out and I completely adored the colour I used it was a stunning piece pale pascal purple which really did go with anything.


Camouflage Lacquers come in 51 diverse colours and my favourite thing is its as natural and pure as modern technology allows. Proprietary formulas. 100% Toluene, Xylene and Formaldehyde free.

What are these products that are excluded in camouflage colour:
Xylene - flammable liquid and vapour, usually obtained from petroleum. Long exposure to Xylene may cause delayed lung injury, headaches, nausea, skin irritation and dizziness.
Toluene - flammable liquid and vapour. Is harmful if swallowed or inhaled. Causes eye and skin irritation, nausea, headaches and dizziness.
Formaldehyde - strong smelling colourless gas. Exposure to high contents, formaldehyde can cause watery eyes, nausea and coughing.
Not only are those 3 chemicals detrimental to your health, but they can also damage nails and cuticle beds.

It's main active ingredients in Silica - which is derived from sand and horsetail plant, a water-repellent and nail protectant. It acts as a lubricant to allow smooth, even application.


Camouflage Lacquers stated that they were tested to last 10 days without chipping or flaking so I put this to the test-
Date put on the nails: 5/4/2013.
First notice of chipping and wear: 9/4/2013.

I don't consider myself to be a rough one with my nails but I was pretty dissapointed in these as they say they are meant to last 10 days on. I got through 5 days (half the advised lasting date).
The thing that will keep me coming back to this product is that it's more pregnancy safe as I am not inhaling as much chemicals from other nail polishes - keeping my baby safer. 

Camouflage Lacquers are RRP of $9.99 for a 12ml.

For more on Camouflage Lacquers click the link below:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 NJT Blogger