Wednesday 20 February 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm Smoothing Cherry and Relieving Menthol



I am never really a person to go outside of using paw paw or lip conditioner stuff but I thought I would give these little things a try.

The first one I brought was when they had them on special so I thought why not it's a very small amount to pay. The first one I brought was from Chemist Warehouse which was the Maybelline Baby Lips  Relieving Menthol (green and blue colored tube)- it's an amazing fresh feel on your lips and smells exactly to what its flavor is.
It's very light weight and leaves a gloss look to your lips.

The second one I brought was the Maybelline Baby Lips Smoothing Cherry (peach and lime colored tube).
I brought this one at full price as I adored my other one so much from Target.
I am not too keen on the smell of this one though. Although I must admit cherry is a hard scent to conquer as I haven't experienced many other cherry products to be close enough to the real thing.
This one is also light weight and gives as advertised a smooth feeling on the lips when you rub them together.

I am still completing my collection and am yet to try the rest of the range they have out in Maybelline Baby Lips which is the Energizing Orange & Anti-Oxidant Berry.
I do believe if you are living over in US that you are getting a huge range of flavors that I am very envious of hehee.
This one I got from Target. 



I recommend this product to anyone who has lips that need treating.
The perks of this product as listed on the Maybelline website are:
● Protects and moisturizes lips for a full 8 hours
● Lips are more moisturized, smoother, more supple and firmer in just 4 weeks.

My partner Daniel will even wear this occasionally when he has chapped lips - but shhh don't tell anyone I said that. He would probably kill me for telling you all.
Below is a picture of Daniel & I who both applied the Baby Lips.



Both of these come in a wind up tube and retail at a price of $4.99 each.

To see more about Maybelline's range go to their website below:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 NJT Blogger