Wednesday 23 January 2013

Vaseline Hydrating Lotion - Aloe Fresh


 Ahhh now this product is my daily cure and something to definitely brag about - there is not a day that goes past that I don't use Vaseline hydrating lotion.
This a first thing after washing my face in the morning and a last thing after washing my face at night and before I go to bed at night.

Vaseline Hydrating lotion also comes in handy throughout the day to refresh my hands, to rub on dry skin areas and even for those boo boos this is something that makes me feel better.
   

 I have been using this product daily now for what seems like forever. I don't ever remember using any other moisturizer to date.

Vaseline Hydrating Lotion has been there for me at my worst - SUNBURN. Vaseline Hydrating Lotion is the answer to your sunburn - it does what it has been named 'hydrate'. It really does hydrate your skin completely. Vaseline Hydrating Lotion has been my friend through a number of after sun trips.

You may be thinking - but I have sensitive skin.. how will I go. I have sensitive skin so this is definitely a highly recommended product to you. Vaseline Hydrating Lotion has not failed me at all, EVER.  
In fact I have got my family onto it - they're all users of Vaseline Hydrating Lotion now. 

Vaseline Hydrating Lotion has aloe, cucumber and vitamin E.
The pluses of the use of aloe in this product can assist in the aid of healing the skin. Aloe Vera is an anti-inflammatory agent that has the benefited effect of cooling the skin. Aloe provides a good pain relief.
Aloe Vera is a natural remedy and has been found in studies that for women who apply aloe vera on the skin before application of make-up can prevent the skin from drying.
They also state that for men - Aloe can be used as an aftershave product as its perks to healing can treat small cuts that are caused by shaving.
For those who are looking for something to really shine from Aloe read further:
- Aloe Vera is great for treating acne.
- Aloe Vera helps fight common problems of skin aging.
-Aloe Vera can lessen the visibility of stretch marks.

Moving onto the next mentioned ingredient - CUCUMBER.
Cucumber has said to have been the answer to happy skin. It helps to sooth and soften your skin which as your skin and the cucumber share the same level of hydrogen, it becomes easier for cucumber to mask all the problem areas. Cucumber has a cooling effect also like the Aloe Vera. Not only is cucumber good for your intake internally but its great for external use. 

What more could you want in a product that provides so much benefit to your skin with the 2 listed ingredients above??

Vaseline Hydrating Lotion is non greasy and quickly absorbed as stated on the bottom - I can not find any fault in that statement nor any fault within this product. 

Vaseline Hydrating Lotion comes in 3 sizes:
200mL: RRP: $4.99. 
375mL: RRP: $7.29. 
750mL: RRP: $10.99.  

750mL is my buddy who is on my bedside table and then I also always have a 200mL ready to go in my beach/overnight bag ready to go.
Vaseline Hydrating Lotion - Aloe Fresh can be found at most supermarkets and chemists/pharmacies.



 

I now leave you with a Vaseline statement as published on their website:
'Aloe Fresh Lotion awakens the skin with a sheer, light burst of hydration and quick-penetrating conditioners, leaving it smooth and refreshed.'

To check out the Vaseline range and for further information on Vaseline Hydrating Lotion - Aloe Fresh visit:





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 NJT Blogger